ThoroTech    ThoroTech Racing    ThoroTech Racing  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    EQUISIM VERSION 6.0 RELEASE IMMINENT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EQUISIM VERSION 6.0 RELEASE IMMINENT
 Login/Join 
Steward
Graded Stakes
Picture of Nathan M.
posted
... believe it or not.

Most of the work done on this release so far has been to incorporate new information in the data files, such as all weather tracks, jockey/trainer stats, BRIS Race and Class ratings (multicpas files), etc..

The upgrade for the release will be on sale soon. However, my plan is also to continue refining and adding features that make sense (e.g, are in demand). So, for those of you who regularly use ES, now is the time to think about those things that would make the program better. If you have an idea, please e-mail me at thorotech@gmail.com. Please understand that I won't guarantee that your idea is implemented, but I can guarantee that if you don't tell me about it, then it definitely will not Wink.

Best,
-Nathan

Posts: 2001 | Location: North East OH | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post