EquiSim version 18.104.22.168 is now available. The demo can be downloaded here:
* Add Sealed Track Indicator to FV and Form View. In the FORM view, past perfs on sealed tracks will have a small SUPERSCRIPT s after the Track Condition area in the past performance line (eg, sys). In the FV, the variable is ppSealedB
* Hi claiming price for Today’s Race in FV
* Low claiming price for Today’s race in FV
* Race Shape Quirin in FV. $prRaceShapeNum and $prRaceShapeS added to FV. See Master Variable List in Users Guide
# of First Time Starts in FV
* raw race fractions from fields 876 to 985 added as FV Variables ($ppFract2 & up).
* #hCOLRANK function added to the FV. From the FV Master Var list guide:
#hCOLRANK(ColumnNumber) (NEW IN VERSION 6)
This function works much like COLRANK. The difference is that it ranks each HORSE only. It makes no sense to use this function on a column where the values for each row of each HORSE in that column could be different! It is intended for use with PAST PERFORMANCE TEMPLATES. An example demonstrates this best (see the FV Master Var list -- the table formatting doesn't translate to this Forum Posting).